LIBRe Foundation organises the second edition of an essay contest open for students with multidisciplinary interests, without limitation of specialty, but with knowledge, creative thinking and interests in regulating the digital society.
The thematic fields include:
- cybersecurity and cybercrime;
- privacy and surveillance;
- e-Commerce and e-Finance;
- intellectual property online;
- international internet law;
- new media and society;
- psychology of cyberspace; and
- computer games and society.