Marketing and Communications Expert
Stanislava Gancheva has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (2011, UNWE, Sofia) and a Master’s Degree in International Festival and Event Management (2014, Edinburgh Napier University). She is an expert with over 8 years of practical experience in strategic marketing planning, design and planning of corporate events (press conferences, project launches, stakeholder summits, conferences, festivals, educational courses, etc.), design, production and distribution of promotional materials, digital advertising and social media, public relations, and copywriting.
She developed her expertize in various organizations working in the field of marketing, advertising and event organization, and specializes in part-time engagements on international level in Sweden, Egypt and Scotland.
Ms Gancheva joined LIBRe Foundation in October 2015 and has since been supporting the organization in projects related to development of communications and awareness campaigns for applied research, event management, training programs in IT Law, and multidisciplinary applied research and analyses in IT Law.
- Training on the Economics of Competition Law, CONSTANT Project
- Training on Actions for Damages under National Law for Infringements of Competition Law Provisions of the Members States and of the European Union, CONSTANT Project
- Fourth CARISMAND Citizen Summit, Frankfurt
- Third CARISMAND Citizen Summit, Rome
- Training on State Aid Enforcement and the National Court, CONSTANT Project