LIBRe Essay Contest 2017
|Period:||01/2017 - 05/2017|
LIBRe Foundation organises the second edition of an essay contest open for students with multidisciplinary interests, without limitation of specialty, but with knowledge, creative thinking and interests in regulating the digital society.
The thematic fields include:
- cybersecurity and cybercrime;
- privacy and surveillance;
- e-Commerce and e-Finance;
- intellectual property online;
- international internet law;
- new media and society;
- psychology of cyberspace; and
- computer games and society.
- From LIBRe Essay Contest to the International Summer School in IT Law at Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Summer at LIBRe is Much Better with our New Intern!
- Many Thanks to All Participants in LIBRe Essay Contest 2017!
- Thank you for your Support in LIBRe Essay Contest 2017!
- LIBRe Essay Contest 2017 – Don’t Miss It!